From frustrated to flourishing in 60 days
Thank you for being part of the first edition of my group coaching programme for French learners! I'm truly grateful that you've chosen me to work with to improve your French confidence and proficiency. I'm so moved that after following a path similar to one you are on right now I can now use my experience to help you.
It is my aim over the course of the next 60 days to make you more confident when speaking French. There won't just be me there for you either; the other expats in the group will keep you motivated, keep you progressing and keep it fun, and I hope that you are willing to be an active player in doing the same for them.
This programme is ideal for people living in a French-speaking country because you will have the ability to apply the techniques immediately. Which means immediate results.
I provide you with a tutor from week 2, but the more you try to do the awkward, scary stuff with people in your day-to-day life, the quicker you'll find that confidence.
Here's a rough rundown of how I see the 8-weeks panning out:
- Week 0 (14/09/20): Individual strategy call with me.
- Week 1 (21/09/20): Mindset shift: Why you're at this point + How to get unstuck.
- Week 2: The importance of consistency + First tutor sessions.
- Week 3: Intro to techniques for self-aware speaking practice.
- Week 4: Part 2 of techniques for self-aware speaking practice.
- Week 5: Implementation week.
- Week 6: Intro to intentional interactions.
- Week 7: Implementation week.
- Week 8: Intro to broader effective goal-setting.
Please note that the above is subject to change as we progress and I find out more about what you need as a group to progress.
Each week (unless otherwise stated above) there will be the following:
- A pre-recorded video lesson by me available for you to watch at any time.
- A live Zoom call with me and the other learners for Q&A and extra implementation help. Replay uploaded afterwards in case you can't attend live.
- Homework/exercises/habits to implemented as one-off tasks and daily exercises to submit either to me directly by email or in the Facebook group (mentioned below).
- Two 30-minute conversation classes with your own 1:1 tutor (starting from week 2). 14 total.
Plus the private Facebook group for everyone to interact, share wins, problems, questions, takeaways from the lessons, and submit questions for the weekly Q&A. Powerful for accountability, and leads on to my next point...
As this is the first iteration of the programme, in exchange for a uniquely low investment that won't be repeated, I will be expecting your feedback and input in order to make not only this version of the course as good as it can be but also those versions to come. I will let you know at strategic points in the programme when and how you can help.
Once you have paid and booked the date and time of our strategy call down below, you're in!
J'ai hâte de te voir dedans ! Can't wait to see you inside!